.:.*.Twinkle twinkle... who's it shining?.*.:.

* Lil'Info *

Therese/Female. Lives in Philippines/Quezon City, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am great looking. My interests are music/blogging.
This is my blogchalk:
Philippines, Quezon City, English, Therese, Female, music, blogging.



♥~>thrzzzzz<~♥

* Stars *


-=I want to say thanks to those
people, na walang sawa taking time
to post some comments, or should i say stars. hehe!
So, thanks! Feel free to say anything on my
comment board or tagboard ah. Enjoy ur stay :)=-

Click here to join bloggerph
Click to join bloggerph

* Note *

In case u want
the music twinkle
to stop,just click
'stop' on ur toolbar
located on ur upper
screen.The one were
the back and forward
are located. hehe :D

* Sing it! *


Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

Then the traveler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark;
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

In the dark blue sky you keep,
While you thro' my window peep,
And you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

* Say Anything *

_______Tag-Boardü
    Who's the star?

    URL?

    Message?(emoticons)

* Friend's Blogs *

:Blogs i read:
|Aika| ♥ |Aj| ♥ |Aprldynh| ♥ |Angelique| ♥ |Aprille| ♥ |Ariane| ♥ |Bianca| ♥ |Caren| ♥ |Carleen| ♥ |Claire| ♥ |Ciox| ♥ |Eileen| ♥ |Floi| ♥ |Hanna| ♥ |Hunnyqt| ♥ |Ida| ♥ |Idlemind| ♥ |Ives| ♥ |Jam| ♥ |Jhiea| ♥ |Joei| ♥ |Joie| ♥ |Kessa| ♥ |Ktyle| ♥ |Liz| ♥ |Luiboi| ♥ |Mae| ♥ |Maine| ♥ |Markie| ♥ |Mary| ♥ |Pao| ♥ |Paula| ♥ |Queenz| ♥ |Russ| ♥ |Roxanne| ♥ |Sopya| ♥ |Suplada| ♥ |Tet| ♥ |Tiepee| ♥ |Vea| ♥ |Yette| ♥

* Archives *

* Previously... *

* Countdown *


* Etc. *

♥Email: greenmango_orange_
yellowbanana@yahoo.com♥
♥Friendster: badgurl7004
@yahoo.com♥

* Weather here *

The WeatherPixie -=Weather in manila=-

* Link me *

-=Copy paste code=-

* Credits *

- Tagboard - MabuhayOnline - Ripway - BlogChalk - BlogSkins - WeblogDesign

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

* Tuesday, June 08, 2004 *

pasalubong
my ninong/uncle gave me a pasalubong he got from China.



Its nice ryt? but ddnt quite amused me. since i don't wear hats, and the bag, i don't use those kind of bags... but of course, i still appreciate it. i could make use of those when mag-a-outing nlng kami. Lat night i just found out that the current bagiuo name's frank, my dad's name. natawa nga ak nun e! hehe! and im still loving my new hair color. :D hmm..what else pa ba? oh, and i found this cool website while im searching the word 'harry potter' at yehey.com..-->hogwarts<-- the home of pinoy wizards and witches daw?! mga filipino minds nga nman.. haha:) (jus sharing, for those who r bored and hv nothing to do, u can check it out.) i guez that's all i hv to share for today. hehe:) have a cool rainy week ahead...

thrzzzzz wished upon a star at 6/08/2004 01:09:00 PM
|
* * * * * * * * *

..:Copycat.prohibited:..