.:.*.Twinkle twinkle... who's it shining?.*.:.

* Lil'Info *

Therese/Female. Lives in Philippines/Quezon City, speaks English. Eye color is brown. I am great looking. My interests are music/blogging.
This is my blogchalk:
Philippines, Quezon City, English, Therese, Female, music, blogging.



♥~>thrzzzzz<~♥

* Stars *


-=I want to say thanks to those
people, na walang sawa taking time
to post some comments, or should i say stars. hehe!
So, thanks! Feel free to say anything on my
comment board or tagboard ah. Enjoy ur stay :)=-

Click here to join bloggerph
Click to join bloggerph

* Note *

In case u want
the music twinkle
to stop,just click
'stop' on ur toolbar
located on ur upper
screen.The one were
the back and forward
are located. hehe :D

* Sing it! *


Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

Then the traveler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark;
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

In the dark blue sky you keep,
While you thro' my window peep,
And you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!

* Say Anything *

_______Tag-Boardü
    Who's the star?

    URL?

    Message?(emoticons)

* Friend's Blogs *

:Blogs i read:
|Aika| ♥ |Aj| ♥ |Aprldynh| ♥ |Angelique| ♥ |Aprille| ♥ |Ariane| ♥ |Bianca| ♥ |Caren| ♥ |Carleen| ♥ |Claire| ♥ |Ciox| ♥ |Eileen| ♥ |Floi| ♥ |Hanna| ♥ |Hunnyqt| ♥ |Ida| ♥ |Idlemind| ♥ |Ives| ♥ |Jam| ♥ |Jhiea| ♥ |Joei| ♥ |Joie| ♥ |Kessa| ♥ |Ktyle| ♥ |Liz| ♥ |Luiboi| ♥ |Mae| ♥ |Maine| ♥ |Markie| ♥ |Mary| ♥ |Pao| ♥ |Paula| ♥ |Queenz| ♥ |Russ| ♥ |Roxanne| ♥ |Sopya| ♥ |Suplada| ♥ |Tet| ♥ |Tiepee| ♥ |Vea| ♥ |Yette| ♥

* Archives *

* Previously... *

* Countdown *


* Etc. *

♥Email: greenmango_orange_
yellowbanana@yahoo.com♥
♥Friendster: badgurl7004
@yahoo.com♥

* Weather here *

The WeatherPixie -=Weather in manila=-

* Link me *

-=Copy paste code=-

* Credits *

- Tagboard - MabuhayOnline - Ripway - BlogChalk - BlogSkins - WeblogDesign

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

* Sunday, July 11, 2004 *

bad3p
today wen i woke up my hul body jus hurts! yestrday was p.e. class. we had sit ups and push ups, etc and now.. my back, legs, arms, butt hurts tlga. but its ok cz i knw, gnon tlga.. hehe:) my day yestrday ws bad3p! i juz cant stand d fact dt im sitting alone n d car, w/o aircon. i coudn't stand the heat outside AND inside our office and the chair.. gawd ang tigas, eh i ws super tired, shmpre p.e. db.. so i wanted to stay nsyd d car, bt then they wouldnt let me open d aircon since syng daw sa gas. buti nlng i bought my pay-pay. hehe. i olwiez brng my pamaypay wt me during p.e's. hehe. cz i hv ds prng alergy, wen sbrng naiinitan, im turning into a tomato..hahah! sbrng red! hehe! i sat there from 2pm-5:30pm aarrggh.. and im so sleepy pa! i want to go home na, but magswesweldo pa un dad ko sa employees..
tpos yesterday was my mom's birthday pa, and i totally forgoten about it. sa sbrng bad3p ko.. *guilty* :/ tpos, ystrday after our p.e., a friend of mine (a boy, actually, my suitor un.he,he) ws waiting for me outside our gym d hul morning, hehe *kilig* we wer dismissed at 1230pm and un, we wer supposed to make sama.. u knw, lakad lakad and eat sana. pero, my sndo came early cz i hv to go to d office pla. :/ tpos wen i got there, i gt so bored lng, and i wasted d tym of nung guy, and my time too!. instead of lying down on d sofa, watchn tv, i ended up sitting n r car nd mkng pay-pay of myself!! deym my past few days... last thursday i even got home soaking wet! bcz of dt deym rain! sbrng wrong timing.. arggh..

thrzzzzz wished upon a star at 7/11/2004 05:13:00 PM
|
* * * * * * * * *

..:Copycat.prohibited:..